A Ghostwriter Can Help You Stand Out
In today’s communications blizzard, a ghostwriter can help you stand out.
Look around at all the ways to communicate. There are emails, websites, Twitters, Google+, Facebook, with new ways appearing almost daily. The result is so much noise that it’s very difficult to make yourself heard.
That may be why you are considering a ghostwriter. You realize that an article, opinion piece, or book written in your name can go a long way towards helping you:
- Attract customers – people like to do business with people they trust; books or articles in your name make you a knowledgeable, trustworthy expert.
- Establish your credibility as an authority – think of the authorities in your field; chances are they’ve written books
- Gain media attention – when one of us wrote a book about property taxes, CNN called about a TV appearance as an expert on the subject
- Launch a business – the buzz an article or book produces can jump start your business
- Promote an idea or cause – books have changed the world time and again; can your book make a difference in people’s lives?
You’ve probably been kicking around the idea of writing for a while. Perhaps you can’t find the time to write or you don’t like to write. Whatever the reason, however, the idea of writing a book or feature article won’t go away.
VerveWrite Ghostwriting Services
We can help you with:
- Book writing – a book can earn you money and establish your reputation as an authority.
- Book rewriting/restructuring – you may be too close to the information in your book to see how a basic rewrite or restructure of your material can bring it to life. We can help.
- Feature article writing – a magazine article can create the buzz your product or service needs.
- Opinion pieces – an articulate opinion piece lets people know where you stand on an issue.
Writing is about communicating in a way that makes it impossible for a reader to misunderstand your words. Isn’t that what you’re looking for in a ghostwriter? Especially since you’re going to be listed as author?
The next step
To contact us about a possible project or to offer a comment or suggestion, go to our Contact page.